Dear Future Ex-Husbands TOUR
July 29, 2017
10. What's it like to challenge a fear? Can you conquer fear? with Guest Kel Hunt
I challenged my good friend Kel to conquer a fear of hers... was it a good thing? Did she conquer it? Or did it ruin her?
They say conquering your fears is a good thing, but is it really?
July 22, 2017
9. Talking Creative Mind, Acting, Making Music and no "Plan B" with Artist, Michael "Mikey" Wulff
"Your doubt drives me further" - Micheal Wulff.
What is it like to know you have a purpose that is unconventional. All your life everyone has told you, you need a "Plan B"....
July 7, 2017
One of my dearest and creative friends, costume designer, Bonnii Weeks sits down with me to talk about her story.
We talk Drug abuse, mental bands, pole dancing, burlesque, creative altar egos, the weird and wonderful fairy/angel costumes she creates, following her drea...
12. What is it like to be an Actor on a movie set? with Guest Kai Pantano
August 19, 2017
Episode 4. Body Image, I'm sharing an insecurity
April 27, 2017
13. Starting your dream business and learning how to leave an abusive relationship. with Guest Reanin Glah
October 31, 2017
11. What would you be willing to sacrifice for an Olympic Medal? Your Life? with Guest Rio Olympic Silver Medalist, Sasha Belonogoff
August 5, 2017
8. Drug Abuse, Bell's Palsy, finding your creative altar ego. Guest, Costume Designer, Bonnii Weeks
7. Depression, Bullying, Stretch Marks, Obesity, Haters and Suicide, Welcome to my Backstory.
June 30, 2017
Episode 6. What it's like to do a Bikini Bodybuilding Competition with Guest, Rachel Moffat
May 25, 2017
Episode 5. The Best Exercise To Lose Weight
May 4, 2017
October 2017 (1)
August 2017 (2)
July 2017 (3)
June 2017 (1)
May 2017 (2)
April 2017 (4)