Dear Future Ex-Husbands TOUR
October 31, 2017
13. Starting your dream business and learning how to leave an abusive relationship. with Guest Reanin Glah
You have a dream to start your own business, be your own boss...how do you find the strength to do that after breaking free from an abusive relationship?
August 19, 2017
12. What is it like to be an Actor on a movie set? with Guest Kai Pantano
Ever wondered what is takes to work as an Actor on a movie set?
We talk to Kai Pantano who does just that... and he gets to meet some of the biggest names in the biz.
So what did he have to do to...
August 5, 2017
11. What would you be willing to sacrifice for an Olympic Medal? Your Life? with Guest Rio Olympic Silver Medalist, Sasha Belonogoff
As a kid we all have dreams, and for some of us the Olympics is one of them. However we get older and life takes us in other directions a...
July 29, 2017
10. What's it like to challenge a fear? Can you conquer fear? with Guest Kel Hunt
I challenged my good friend Kel to conquer a fear of hers... was it a good thing? Did she conquer it? Or did it ruin her?
They say conquering your fears is a good thing, but is it really?
July 22, 2017
9. Talking Creative Mind, Acting, Making Music and no "Plan B" with Artist, Michael "Mikey" Wulff
"Your doubt drives me further" - Micheal Wulff.
What is it like to know you have a purpose that is unconventional. All your life everyone has told you, you need a "Plan B"....
July 7, 2017
One of my dearest and creative friends, costume designer, Bonnii Weeks sits down with me to talk about her story.
We talk Drug abuse, mental bands, pole dancing, burlesque, creative altar egos, the weird and wonderful fairy/angel costumes she creates, following her drea...
June 30, 2017
7. Depression, Bullying, Stretch Marks, Obesity, Haters and Suicide, Welcome to my Backstory.
Within the last week I had three women, on three different occasions, stop and chat with me and ask how they "get a body like mine"... next thing I know we are talking about my...
May 25, 2017
6. What it's like to do a Bikini Bodybuilding Competition with Guest, Rachel Moffat
What is it like to do a Bikini Bodybuilding Competition for the first time? To lose weight, train, diet, and hop on stage in a tiny bikini and be judged on your body?
It's been a while si...
May 4, 2017
5. The Best Exercise To Lose Weight
Episode 5, I'm so excited to share with you the secret that I learnt about the best exercise to lose weight. This secret helped me lose my 30kgs and keep it off.
Are you ready?.... wait, this episode is also on my YouTube Channel, EXCI...
April 27, 2017
Episode 4. Body Image, I'm sharing an insecurity
Warning, it one is a long one and I'm baring a little bit of my soul.
I'm talking about an opportunity I've been given that is going to push my comfort zone. This weekend I've been invited to go to a Modelling Agency "Go...
8. Drug Abuse, Bell's Palsy, finding your creative altar ego. Guest, Costume Designer, Bonnii Weeks
Episode 6. What it's like to do a Bikini Bodybuilding Competition with Guest, Rachel Moffat
Episode 5. The Best Exercise To Lose Weight
October 2017 (1)
August 2017 (2)
July 2017 (3)
June 2017 (1)
May 2017 (2)
April 2017 (4)